HP PRINTER DRIVER
Easy ways to set up HP printer using 123.hp.com
123.hp.com/setup Install Support
How to Download HP Printer Driver from 123.hp.com/setup
123.hp.com/setup – Install your HP printer software
Learn how to download, install your HP Printer Software from www.123.hp.com/setup
- Go to www.123.hp.com/setup
- Click on download
- Save and Run/Open HP easy smart download from www.123.hp.com/setup
- Allow HP easy smart to Open or Run
- Chose the connection type when prompted
- Follow on screen instructions to setup your HP printer
Installing 123.hp.com/setup HP LaserJet printer driver
- Firstly, on the Widows, access the control panel. Next, click the Devices and Printers option and then choose Add a printer
- And from the Choose a device or printer to add this PC, opt for the printer and then click Next and then carry on with the instructions on the screen to install the driver
- Secondly, choose the port that the printer uses and opt Next. After that, opt for Add a printer using TCP/IP address or hostname. Now, opt for the Auto detect under the Device type pull-down list
- Finally, enter the IP address of the printer driver and then wait for the computer to install the printer driver using 123.hp.com/setup
How to Connect the HP LaserJet Printer to Wi-Fi networks?
To connect the HP LaserJet printer to the internet using 123.hp.com/setup, first of all, go the control panel of the printer. Next, press the Wireless menu button. And then press the Wireless Setup button and opt for the Network from the list that is available. After the prompt by the printer, provide the password and then press the OK button
HP OJPRO 6900 PRINTER SETUP & INSTALLATION
- Unbox your 123 HP Office Jet Pro 6900 printer.
- Remove the tapes around the printer.
- Lift the scanner upwards and clean the packing materials.
- Remove the packing materials from the cartridge holder and the paper tray.
- Then, close the scanner unit and paper tray.
- Once all the packing materials are cleared, connect the power cord to the rear of the printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Switch on the 123 hp ojpro 6900 printer, using the power button in the printer’s control panel.
- Your 123 HP Ojpro 6900 printer starts initializing. When the printer prompts you to set the language, time and date, set them. You can also skip the settings if you prefer.
- Then, open the cartridge access door and wait until the cartridge holder becomes idle.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the packaging.
- Also, make sure that you do not shake the ink cartridges, as it may cause damage to your ink cartridges.Latest driver and manual download from 123.hp.com/ojpro 6900 or 123.hp.com/setup 6900.